Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Instagram Shots

What did I ever do before I had the iPhone 4s?? There are so many pics in my phone right now that I am feeling overwhelmed just trying to choose which ones to share! I actually document something everyday with my phone camera. This has become a habit thanks to "Instagram", my favorite phone app and social meeting place for iPhone photo fanatics. Instagramers are a serious bunch who share moments they have captured with their iPhone cameras. Might be a baby's smile, a sunset, a crashing wave or a grande latte from Starbucks. Whatever the image, the moment is shared with other Instagramers who comment, "like", and respond in kind with a capture of their own. It's kinda fun! So, because I love my Blogger buddies, I want to share with you some pics from my Instagram feed!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment