Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Beauty of Fall

I really hope you guys don't get sick of me posting pictures!! I have been taking a lot of pics lately, the fall colors are impossible to resist! 


My photo goal last week was to get Mike and Jeannie out for a session with Baby (Bump) Brooke **smile**sigh** 
Sooo, like a good photographer I went out for a walk 
to check out light, color and good spots for their pictures. 


Let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them; 
let all the trees of the forest sing for joy.
Psalm 96:11-13

Okay, pretty pics and all...now where are the people?




Yay! Now for some real beauty...my son and his girl(s)...aren't they sweet? 




Well...goodness...I could just look at these two all day. Just wait till Brooke gets here! My heart is full already, and I'm sure being "Grammy" will cause it to overflow!!


Now...in other "news"..



The Littles were here!


Alex invited them over, along with her little sister, niece and her cousin Kelly and her adorable baby, Lexi, Jeannie and a few other friends.


We carved pumpkins, had a bonfire and ate about a ga-jillion S'mores...Lots of giggling, snorting, and squealing ensued. It was a girly bonfire. No boys allowed. As soon as Uncle Jim got the fire going
 and made sure no one cut their hand off  helped with the finer points of pumpkin carving,
he hi-tailed it back to the house!


Happy Fall!!

1 comment: