Monday, April 22, 2013

Being Mimi

I am having a ball being "Mimi". There are some nice built in perks to the job.

 
 
I have always loved playing with baby dolls...Brooke is cuter than any dolly don't you think?
 


Having a pretty little model is a perk...she already bats her eyes and works the camera...
 
 
she's shy sometimes though...
 


...playful too...
 

...always gorgeous...
 

Being Mimi is amazing because she is amazing!



And one thing is for sure...being Mimi's pretty girl is hard work.

Shhhhh...

1 comment:

  1. So...that Peter Rabbit pillow that you have in the background, well that was my pattern as a baby in my room. I still have my "snuggle blanket" in that pattern, even though you can't see the pattern anymore. And my mom started on a new blanket for me as I got older and never got to finish it. So my grandmother finished it for Wyatt's birth. And my other grandmother still had some fabric left over so she made one for Levi too!! My mom LOVED Peter Rabbit. It will always have a special place in my heart!

    And of course Brooke looks adorable! She looks so much like Mike I can't get over it!! When I saw her in church this week she was actually awake. That's a first for me!

    ReplyDelete