Monday, June 23, 2014

The Deckers

When I head out to photograph a family I have never met, it can make me a little nervous. Will I make a good impression? Will the children warm up to me and cooperate? Will my vision for the session be fulfilled? Basically I just want everyone to have a positive experience that also produces a quality end product.

On Friday I met the Decker family. Rene contacted me after seeing my Facebook page on a friends list of "likes". What a sweet family, and what beautiful little girls! I loved meeting them and I think we had a great time together! The oldest, Cameron, aged 8, literally hummed the entire evening. If you know me at all, you know that was a thrill since I am a singer and music addict! I felt a connection right away! Little 5 year old Rielly was happy and so cooperative. I could tell that Mom and Dad have nurtured these girls and that they have created a warm and loving atmosphere in thier home and family relationships.
What a blessing! 

So, here are the images from our evening together.
I love my job and I love meeting lovely families like the Deckers. Hoping they become repeat clients!


















No comments:

Post a Comment