Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Roan

  I have to be honest, I love all the preparation and the anticipation that leads up to a session date. For me that is a good part of the fun. I love thinking about a concept, gathering the props, talking to the client and sharing my vision for their session with them. 
I love scouting out locations and looking for light. 
There are a lot of things that go into creating a beautiful image and I get excited about every detail. 

Then...when I begin to click the shutter...that's when the magic occurs. 
 Now it's your turn to share in magic, people! 
WOO HOO!
Lucky you!
Meet Roan Scott and his parents, Chad and Karsten. What a special little family. 




















Special thanks to Cindy Powells Smith for loaning me her vintage Murray tractor. LOVE it and will be using it again. Stay tuned for a special Jennalane Photography offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment