Monday, June 15, 2015

Beautiful Becca


I usually don't include every image from a session when I post a blog. Not so this time. 
No further explanation needed. See below. 

Becca has an amazing smile and an amazing heart. Her beauty goes way beyond the surface. She has recently moved to Florida with her family and plans to attend college there. 
Blessings to you as you go!!

p.s. That bike...vintage Schwinn, refurbished by me! It was a yard sale find...$5 and ugly blue.  Painted it "Ballet Slipper" pink, and then proceeded to paint a bunch of other things around my yard, like chairs and watering cans...I was a bit cra-cra there for about a week! So fun!!




































3 comments:

  1. Timing couldn't be more perfect .... Guess where Mary and I are right now ...???

    IN FLORIDA ... visiting the Suiters .... Too cool 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timing couldn't be more perfect .... Guess where Mary and I are right now ...???

    IN FLORIDA ... visiting the Suiters .... Too cool 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I love the ones by the water around sunset. Just beautiful. And a pretty, pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete