Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Hello world!  I am joining with Jeannie today for a Thankful Thursday Series that she is starting! I love  a chance to be thankful...I so often forget to express gratitude for the Blessings that the Lord showers over me every day. So here is a list of things I am thankful for today.


1. Sunshine. I am sick of rain. But if the weather channel is right, we'll be getting an inch of the stuff on Saturday, so...today I am loving the sun.


2. My job...I do love it and I love it because of the kids. Not that there aren't days when I wonder what I'm doing here....it's been a hard year...my bag of tricks is empty...but still, I love it.



3. My family...every beautiful, crazy, headstrong, opinionated, outspoken, talented, exasperating one of them. Don't mess.



4. The truth that we can have Joy in the Lord even in the midst of this crazy life. Sometimes I need reminded ot laugh...to be free...to enJOY.

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
Philippians 4:3-5

The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.
Psalm 126:2-4


Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe,
Hebrews 12:27-29


Stop over at Jeannie's to see other thankful posts, I think, lol.

1 comment: