Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Home

School is out. It's always bittersweet when the paint and crayons get packed up. It's sad to have to throw away the used Play Doe and bring the dress ups home to wash. But a part of me is glad. It need a break and I look forward to relaxing at home a bit more.

Home is where where the heart is. And that's because home is where you've spent endless hours digging in the dirt,
hauling mulch, painting garden chairs, sweeping sidewalks, pulling and spraying weeds, laying stepping stones, planting and transplanting, mowing and weed eating, basically making an outdoor living space to enjoy.


So I'm all for finally getting to the ENJOY part.




One thing I'm loving lately is my walks around the property. I love just love walking a mile and never leaving my home. So blessed to just be home

1 comment: