Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Patrick Family

With the colors of Fall in full force, I have been busy, busy busy! Everyone wants to get those Family portraits done while the weather is still nice and the colors are so pretty. I have always heard that October is the busiest month for natural light photographers. I can now say from personal experience that it's true! Busy is good though, and I am so blessed to be doing what I love, in the outdoors, with great people and in beautiful settings. Therefore, I will be blogging lots in the weeks to come, 
giving each family thier moment to shine!


Kicking off my "busy season" is the Patrick family. Eric and Ashley introduced me to Ellison, their beautiful 3 week old baby girl. We found some glorious light and baby Elle was like a little Sleeping Beauty. She was so precious. 
I hope to be able to photograph her as she grows. 
What a sweet little family!


















No comments:

Post a Comment