Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Pierce Family


What do you get when you combine deep faith, strong family loyalty and lots of fun? Well, the Pierce family, of course! This clan warms my heart! They are always a blast to be with, but even more so for me when I have my camera handy. They are pretty people, inside and out. Tim and Linda are close friends of ours and we have watched their family grow and change over the years. We gathered at the family farm and corralled the kids and the dogs! It was so fun!  Hats off to Linda for offering her idea to shoot in the hay wagon, and Jeremiah who graciously and patiently positioned it where I wanted it to be...twice! Now that's service! 
My only regret is that I didn't think to line up all the cowboy boots for a shot...next time!























No comments:

Post a Comment