Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Catching Up...



In an effort to move forward at a reasonable pace, and not leave any of my beautiful families by the blog wayside, I am about to SUPER BLOG. One blog entry, 7 super family sessions! After that, I will be caught up through 2015!! 
At least with family sessions, that is. 

Here we go!



First the Coffey Family! Had a super time at Longwood Gardens with Duncan and Kelly and their daughters Sydney and Sammy.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up, we have the Backert Family. My friends Jim and Marlene and their entire crew warmed my heart on a cold December day. 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I always enjoy my sessions with Stephen and Amy McDowell and their adorable boys!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny and Brynn gave me some amazing smiles this fall, and boy, they booked when the colors were glorious! That was the magic week this year for fall colors!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A special time with the Wilkinson Family this fall, as they bring home their adopted son, Mason and share their life and love with this special boy.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a really beautiful bunch. Ben and Jenny Hokuf and their crew, including four littles of their own and four young adult cousins of Ben's who are a very special part of the family. 




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, here is another Hokuf Family...Ben's Uncle Bronson, his wife Sharon and ALL the kids!! What a great time we had as the entire gang reunited from all over and celebrated with a group session. Beautiful setting...Bronson's parents home and property. 
Acres of forest and creeks and memories. 



 I love looking at these and remembering the time I spent with each family. Love my job.


No comments:

Post a Comment